Hot Chocolate on a stick?! Oh yes. The best winter time treat just got BETTER! FULL of fat + subtle spice from out Mayan Mocha KETO//KREME™, this is sure to warm you up!
2 1/2 cups heavy cream
2/3 cup Swerve
3 tbsp butter
2 packets Mayan Mocha KETO//KREME™
4 cups chocolate chips, sugar free
Sticks (lollipop, popsicle, sugar free candy canes)
Optional: Keto Marshmallows, Cocoa powder, crushed sugar free candy canes
1. Add heavy cream and swerve to sauce pan
2. Whisk while bringing to a boil over medium heat.
3. Lower heat to a simmer and stir occasionally until liquid is reduced by about 1/3 (about 30 minutes)
4. Whisk in butter.
5. Remove from heat and add Mayan Mocha KETO//KREME™.
6. Place chocolate chips in large bowl.
7. Pour liquid over chocolate chips and let sit 2-3 minutes.
8. Whisk together until smooth.
9. Pour the chocolate into 8X8″ pan lined with parchment paper.
10. Refrigerate 3-4 hours until firm.
11. Once set, cut into pieces and skewer each block with a stick.
12. Store up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Optional: Roll in cocoa or crushed peppermint, and/or top with Keto marshmallow
What is your favorite keto apprüved hot chocolate recipe?! Email us your favorite recipe to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on the blog! Share this recipe to Pinterest so EVERYBODY can enjoy!
I’m making these tonight and am so excited to try them tomorrow, Christmas Eve 🎄 Merry Christmas everyone 🎁
These look absolutely DELICIOUS!!!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Peanut Butter & Swiss Cacao Frappeketo™
Blueberry Celebration Fat Bombs
Fairy Dust Frosted Sugar Cookies
Sweet KREME Affogato
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.